jeudi 23 juillet 2009

where are my followers?

I'v lost all my followers, does anyone know how to get them back?
I tried to find out with the help of Blogger, but nope........
Thanks for help!
Will in Paris, sorry for the boring post!

6 commentaires:

Anita in Florida a dit…

Last week I lost mine too...the few that I have...but they returned all on their own...maybe it's just a little glitch...or they all went out for coffee...

Karen a dit…

I'm also thinking it is just a glitch. I noticed it yesterday and it is still down today. Nothing noted about it on Blogger.

julieQ a dit…

Mine are gone too! They are on strike for better posts and wages....LOL!

Anonyme a dit…

We're back! :)

Tonya Ricucci a dit…

hmm, I dunno, but I just added myself (possibly for the second time!)

Ann Ferguson a dit…

I just made a comment about this on your next post! I miss their reassuring friendly little face presences...