mercredi 30 septembre 2015

hello log cabin lovers,

















Have fun with the second part!
Warm greetings from Paris.

4 commentaires:

Nifty Quilts a dit…

Incredible! Thank you for all the close-ups. I hope I can pick up my jaw fro the floor soon.

sally a dit…

Love it! Thank you for sharing these beautiful quilts! I am inspired to start another one. I have always added logs and then trimmed them as I go along, squaring up each block when it's finished. How do you make them? Do you precut your logs?

claire witherspoon a dit…

These quilts are fabulous! I enjoy their variety so much! thanks for posting them!!

Blog Zombie a dit…

Obat Radang Prostat
Obat Benjolan di Lidah
Obat pengering Luka Operasi
Obat sering kencing
Obat Sakit Tulang Leher
Obat pemulihan pendarahan pasca kuret
Obat pembersihan janin pasca kuret
Obat kelebihan asam lambung
Obat Luka Bakar Kronis